- Shiro What’s That Smelt?
- Lorac Behind the Scenes primer
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Maybelline Great Lash
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Light (which is actually a shade too dark for me, but it’s sheer enough that it doesn’t matter)
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 1
- MAC Skinfinish Natural in Light
- Shiro You’re Making Me blush
- Bite High Pigment Pencil in Rhubarb
I primed my eyes and patted What’s That Smelt, a silver eyeshadow, all over my mobile lid. I drew a cat eye on with black liquid liner and applied mascara. Because I was feeling lazy, I applied BB cream instead of foundation, with my usual concealer and powder. I applied a magenta blush on my cheeks and some lipstick and called it done.
Pretty and simple. When I was in middle school I thought silver eyeshadow was the prettiest, so it’s a bit of a throwback for me as well (although there’s no way middle school me could have successfully done a cat eye). What make up do you wear when you wanna look pretty without a lot of effort?