This is a quick little face of the day I took pictures of a a while back but never got around to posting. I was in the mood for something purpley, and Hello Waffle does excellent purples. Both of the shadows I used are from the seasonal Persinette collection.
- Hello Waffle Silk
- Hello Waffle Golden Stairs
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Anti-Aging
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Dark Brown
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- MAC Face and Body in N1
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 1
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
- Shiro Potion
- Marc Jacobs Kissability Lip Lacquer
I applied Silk, a medium purple with golden shimmer, to my primed lids. I blended out the edges with Golden Stairs, a light gold. Next I applied dark brown liquid liner with a tiny wing and some mascara. I did my face and put on a berry blush and a purple-mauve lipgloss with some shimmer.
I like that this look is relatively subtle, even though I used similar colors for my eyes, lips and cheeks. It’s monochromatic, but not too in your face about it.