I love pink and grey together. The pairing feels soft and subtle, but still feminine. I like it. Although, to be honest I was expecting it to be more of a lavender and grey look, since that’s what Catticus Finch looked like in the bag and I hadn’t used or swatched it yet. But when it turned out to be pink, I went pink with the rest of my face too!
- Hello Waffle Catticus Finch
- Hello Waffle Purrian Gray
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Uzi
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray in Light/Medium
- Make Up Forever Smoky Extravagant Mascara
- MAC Face and Body in N1
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 1
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 1
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
- Baroque Mucha Ado About Nothing
- Kae Q Snapdragon
I primed my lids and patted Purian Gray, a sparkly almost-white light grey, all over my lids. I used a fluffy angled brush to work Catticus Finch, which I thought would be lavender but was actually mauvey pink, through the entire crease. I swiped the extra across my lower lashline. I used a blending brush to blend out the upper edge of my shadow. I lined my eyes with a shimmery dark grey liner and curled my lashes. I did my usual face stuff and used Mucha Ado About Nothing, a rosy blush that goes with everything, on my cheeks. I applied Snapdragon, a lovely MLBB pink, with a doefoot applicator.
Not much to say about this look. Simple and pretty.