I built this look around Hello Waffle’s Fey, a color that’s right on the border between peach and pink gold. I love it, but I’ve got it in a mini instead of a sample baggie and so sometimes I forget I own it when I’m leafing through my eyeshadows. But I’m glad I found it, because it’s just so pretty.
- Hello Waffle Fey
- Notoriously Morbid Shoes to Kill For
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Intense Black
- Sephora Collection Black Lace Eyeliner
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray in Light/Medium
- Sephora Collection Outrageous Curl Mascara
- MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation in NC20
- Benefit Boi-ing in 1
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 1
- Blackbird Magic Trick Super Powder in Translucent
- Shiro Gelato Beach
- Shiro It’s Called Love
I primed my lids, then patted Fey, a golden peach with a hint of pink, all over my lids. I placed Shoes to Kill For, a hot pink, in the outer corner and blended it in until it was diffused. I put some under my lower lashes as well. I lined my upper lashes with black liquid liner and winged it out. I lightly lined my lower water line with pencil liner also. I did my usual face stuff and placed Gelato Beach, a bright coral pink blush, on my cheeks using a contour blush and blended it out with a clean blush brush. I finished off with It’s Called Love, a bright coral pink tinted balm.
As, I said before, I’m super happy with this look. Fey is just a gorgeous color and I really want to do better about remembering it. Do you have any colors you love but forget about?