This is a look I photographed awhile ago and forgot to put up on my blog. I wore this to one of the days of my conference, and I thought it was a nice balance of interesting and not drawing too much attention to itself. I got compliments on it, too!
- Shiro Doge
- Notoriously Morbid Jupiter Rain
- Darling Girl Superstar Serum
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Buxom Lash Mascara
- MAC Face and Body in N1
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 1
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
- Tarte Blissful (I think. I didn’t write it down.)
- Kae Q Mamey
I started by applying primer to my lids and sweeping Doge, a sparkly champagne, on top. I mixed Superstar Serum with Jupiter Rain, a sparkly teal, to make a paste and applied it with a liner brush, winging it out at the outer corners, and lightly lining the outer half of my lower lashline. I applied mascara and I did my usual face stuff. I finished the look with Mamey, an orangey coral balm that I applied with a doe foot.
I don’t have much to say about this one, except I wish I’d put on a little more concealer. Good lord I look tired.